MY.PROTOTYPE: the first online platform that allows you to discover, know – but also purchase and collect – unique prototypes of objects made by the most innovative designer and architects of our times: from emerging names to masters. In this location I will exhibit the prototype of HOTELLO and the first prototype of TANTOOO, the fairy tale bean bag. Fabbrica del Vapore, Sala della Colonne Via Procaccini 4 – Milano. Opening 8th of April from 18.00 to 23.00. Opening times: April 8/13 from 11 to 10 pm. April 14/2o from 11 am to 4 pm.
Orto Perpetuo, a year-round indoor edible garden that grows fruit and leaf vegetables.
From April the 9th to sunday 13th at Urban Agriculture Survival Kit a project curated by Connecting Cultures, Milano Green Point and The Flat (Massimo Carasi Art Gallery) in via Paolo Frisi 3 (10.00 am – 22.30 pm).
- Orto Perpetuo. A Year-round Edible Garden Module in Your Apartment. Urban Agriculture Survival Kit, Salone del Mobile, Milano 2014.
- Fish and Crops: Design Royale Workshop Results Will be Pesented at Fuori Salone During Milano Design Week.
- Poker of Events in Milano at Salone 2012.
- TANTOOO. The Fairy Tale Bean Bag: A Lion Got out from the Zoo (of my Mind).
- Italy Up in Smoke @ Milano Design Week
- Salone del Mobile 2015: Re Think the Modular (and Other Stories).
- HOTELLO. Somnia et Labora. A Portable Office / Hotel Room Designed for daskonzept Will be Presented at FuoriSalone 2013.
- TANTOOO. The Fairy Tale Bean Bag: The Giraffe is Here.
- TANTOOO! A Place Where to Read (and Write) Fairy Tales.
- Talk: @ Paper & People, 13/04 Milano.