The Japanese edition of ELIOOO, the instruction manual about how to go to IKEA and build a device to grow food in your apartment is out.
The book was translated with (my great proud) by the artist Kione Kochi, who spent few months with me at Conceptual Devices working on different projects and proofread by Yoshikazu Eri. I can never be thankful enough to both of them.The book is distributed via Amazon in paperback format and soon it will be also available in a digital format via kindle and iTunes.
- ELIOOO. Grow Your Food. Or How to Go to IKEA® and Build a Device to Grow Salad in Your Apartment.
- The Dreaming Wall Featured in ‛Design Like You Give a Damm ’ by Architecture for Humanity.
- Orto Perpetuo. A Year-round Edible Garden Module in Your Apartment. Urban Agriculture Survival Kit, Salone del Mobile, Milano 2014.
- Generic Architecture as Strategic Design for Rooftop Urban Agriculture: Aquaponic Farm in Basel for Urban Farmers.
- An Interview About ELIOOO, the Book About How to Grow Food Using IKEA® Furniture, was Aired on Hydrowshow, an UK TV Show About Hydroponics.
- RE-USE, the DIY Notebook and Diary. Long Life to Your Scrap Paper!
- Fish from the Sky with Vegetables. Globe / Hedron a Rooftop Farm.
- FARM-X. The First Modular Vertical Farm Concept (Almost) Unveiled.
- Talking about Anti-Products, in Rethinking the Modular. There is Always an Alternative: Systems and Production. In Conversation with Nathalie Du Pasquier, Catharine Rossi, Jerszy Seymour.
- #00: Under Construction