Time to conceptual shopping in DADA Zurich. This year I was asked by Adrian Notz, the director of the Cabaret Voltaire, to set up a special Christmass Shop for this year shopping season. As always, time was short and budget was very limited. For this reason, we decided to re-use some of the elements I had use last year for the Revolution to Smash Global Capitalism exhibition: an entire installation build with some IKEA boxes and designed in a way that these can be taken back, in respect to IKEA customer service policy.
In the end these boxed remained in my office so that I could make some more experiment. These helped me develop the ELIOOO project, a system designed to grow food in them, which is what I am currently working on now. So if you happen to be in Zurich and you are hunting for some conceptual gifts, the X-Mass DADA shop is your place. Shop DADA, support Cabaret Voltaire.
- READYKEA an Exhibition Device for DADA New York II: The Revolution to Smash Capitalism.
- #ADAD. Coffee Break of a Revolution. Somewhere Between a Manifesto and a Santa Letter.
- The Hub Zurich. Designing of a Co-Working Space for Social Change.
- The Hub Zurich Co-Working Space for Social Innovators: Construction Started.
- The Hub Zurich: Toilet/Kitchen Combo Presentation.
- UrbanFarmers Concept Farm Model Presented at TEDx Zurich.
- Meet the Creative Mornings’ Crowd at the Hub Zurich.
- Hotello in Neue Räume 13, Zurich 21-1 December.
- AZADI आजादी آزادي
- ELIOOO. Grow Your Food. Or How to Go to IKEA® and Build a Device to Grow Salad in Your Apartment.