The Dreaming Wall is published on Design Like You Give a Damn , edited by Architecture for Humanities. Design Like You Give a Damn  is the indispensable handbook for anyone committed to building a more sustainable future.
Following the success of their first book, Architecture for Humanity brings readers the next edition, with more than 100 projects from around the world. Packed with practical and ingenious design solutions, this book addresses the need for basic shelter, housing, education, health care, clean water, and renewable energy. One-on-one interviews and provocative case studies demonstrate how innovative design is reimagining community and uplifting lives. From building-material innovations such as smog-eating concrete to innovative public policy that is repainting Brazil’s urban slums, Design Like You Give a Damn  serves as a how-to guide for anyone seeking to build change from the ground up. Interested? You can order it here!
- The Dreaming Wall and Human World in Architectural Design N.6 Nov/Dec 2005.
- We’ve been nominated as one of the five finalists of the CURRY STONE DESIGN PRIZE a New International Design Award for Humanitarian Innovations.
- RIKEA Honorable Mention @ International Architecture Biennale in Rotterdam.
- The Dreaming Wall. Collective Buzz in Town.
- Our Proposal for CONDITIONS Architecture Magazine # 7 _ The Future of Competitions: Tell’em What they Need _ Is on Its Way for Press.
- Re-Use Published on “Design Sostenibile: Oggetti, Sistemi, e Comportamenti.”
- Design Narrative. Phenomenology of Concrete Storytelling.
- The New Kunsthalle Zurich. An Architecture Report I Wrote for Domus Magazine.
- Human World as cover for an India China Institute publication.
- ELIOOO. Grow Your Food. Or How to Go to IKEA® and Build a Device to Grow Salad in Your Apartment.