Re-Use is a DIY diary and notebook that allows you to save 50% of the office A4 paper you would normally discard. It is free and released under Creative Commons (Attribution–NonCommercial–ShareAlike) license.
Preparing the 2012 edition, we decided to re-design it, in order to make it even more customizable and flexible. It is now a template, re-usable every year, to be completed and hacked as you wish. Download the PDF file and print it on the unused side of your boring papers. The Re-Use PDF file is available here.
Print it- fold it – punch it – bind it. The graphics are designed in a way that with one single layout you can have three different formats: A4-A5-A6. Use it as an agenda, an organizer, a journal, a sketch book or whatever comes to your mind. Happy new projects!
- Re-Use 2010: the DIY diary made it again
- The RE-USE 2011 is Out! Happy New Year!
- #00: Under Construction
- Talk: @ Paper & People, 13/04 Milano.
- ELIOOO. Grow Your Food. Or How to Go to IKEA® and Build a Device to Grow Salad in Your Apartment.
- Wired Unplugged. How To: Destroy the First Issue of Wired UK and Make Something with it.
- Wired Unplugged on WIRED UK #2 is Out!
- TOI_Things of Internet. Graphic Templates for DIY Leaflets
- READYKEA an Exhibition Device for DADA New York II: The Revolution to Smash Capitalism.