The issue is dedicated to the future potential of architectural competitions and explores both the failure and the potential of competitions to promote quality and evolution in architecture. This builds further on the agenda of the previous double issue, which focused on the notion of quality in architecture politics, and how to achieve it. To investigate the many aspects and challenges of the topic, CONDITIONS launched an architectural idea competition entitled “The Future of Competitions”. The results of the competition are forming the backbone of the current issue, along with articles and interviews exploring from different angles the historic and contemporary role of architectural competitions.
- The New Kunsthalle Zurich. An Architecture Report I Wrote for Domus Magazine.
- The Last Market. My “Beyond Magazine” # 1 story @ abitare.it
- Beautopia. Ones Upon a Time a Perfect City….
- The Dreaming Wall Featured in ‛Design Like You Give a Damm ’ by Architecture for Humanity.
- Beyond. Short Stories on the contemporary.
- RIKEA Honorable Mention @ International Architecture Biennale in Rotterdam.
- The Globe / Hedron and the Press.
- TANTO Launch Press: Swiss-Miss, LikeCool, BoingBoing.
- Design Narrative. Phenomenology of Concrete Storytelling.
- Entretien Avec Andrea Branzi in AMC Le Moniteur Architecture N.150 March 2005.