TOI is a system of graphic templates for do-it-yourself leaflets designed for Vestire i Paesaggi, and used as an archival tool for territorial cultural activities. For TOI, the territory itself is the archive. TOI’s graphic templates use two types of tags: analog tags (shelf marks that define categories of intervention) and digital tags (sematags that resolve into multimedia contents and augment the information of things and places related, providing access to online archival documentation).
Booklets, postcards, headed papers, posters are designed to be printed on the back of A4 already used paper. TOI graphic templates are downloadable as SVG and as PDF and distributed under Creative Commons license.
- #00: Under Construction
- RE-USE, the DIY Notebook and Diary. Long Life to Your Scrap Paper!
- Wired Unplugged on WIRED UK #2 is Out!
- Re-Use 2010: the DIY diary made it again
- Wired Unplugged. How To: Destroy the First Issue of Wired UK and Make Something with it.
- Italia in fumo online show
- Italy Up in Smoke @ Milano Design Week