A hoodie is not just a hoodie. In a world full of stuff, smart items should be transformable, editable. They should engage the possibility to be transformed into something else. We do not need a new object. We rather need to get rid of some of them, to reduce the complex network of things around us. Just undo it is a collection of reversible objects that could be made from a hoodie at no cost. How to videos here.
- Just Undo It @ WIRED ITALIA
- Three Minutes of Korean Popularity. Just Undo It: Interview with the TV Program Sponge Zero.
- Just Undo It @ EINA (la revistaeina) #14
- Wired Unplugged. How To: Destroy the First Issue of Wired UK and Make Something with it.
- Wired Unplugged on WIRED UK #2 is Out!
- Italy Up in Smoke @ Milano Design Week