A hoodie is not just a hoodie. In a world full of stuff, smart items should be transformable, editable. They should engage the possibility to be transformed into something else. We do not need a new object, a new thing. Rather we need to get rid of some of them, to reduce the complex network of things around us.
Just undo it is a collection of reversible objects that could be made from a hoodie at no cost, no particular knowledge nor tools.
The instructions about how to make a computer sleeve was just published in this month issue of WIRED Italia. Check it out.
- Wired Unplugged. How To: Destroy the First Issue of Wired UK and Make Something with it.
- Just Undo It. How to Transform a Hoodie into Nearly Everything.
- Wired Unplugged on WIRED UK #2 is Out!
- Just Undo It @ EINA (la revistaeina) #14
- Three Minutes of Korean Popularity. Just Undo It: Interview with the TV Program Sponge Zero.
- Italia in fumo online show
- Design for Eternal Youth. An Article Published in Domus 959 / June 2012.
- Our Proposal for CONDITIONS Architecture Magazine # 7 _ The Future of Competitions: Tell’em What they Need _ Is on Its Way for Press.
- The Last Market. My “Beyond Magazine” # 1 story @ abitare.it
- No-Stop thinking. An interview with Andrea Branzi.