Re-Use is a diy diary that allow you to save 50% of the office A4 paper you discard. Download the PDF file and print it on the unused side of your boring papers. The 2010 Re-Use PDF file is available here.
Print it- fold it – punch it – bind it. The graphics are designed in a way that with one single layout you can have three different formats: A4-A5-A6. Re-Use is free and under Creative Commons – not commercial – share alike licence. Happy new year!
- The RE-USE 2011 is Out! Happy New Year!
- RE-USE, the DIY Notebook and Diary. Long Life to Your Scrap Paper!
- #00: Under Construction
- ELIOOO. Grow Your Food. Or How to Go to IKEA® and Build a Device to Grow Salad in Your Apartment.
- Wired Unplugged on WIRED UK #2 is Out!
- Wired Unplugged. How To: Destroy the First Issue of Wired UK and Make Something with it.
- Re-Use Published on “Design Sostenibile: Oggetti, Sistemi, e Comportamenti.”