The design allows a civil servant in today’s multicultural environment to blend in with their new society.The pattern is composed of countries depicted dimensionally proportional to their population. Each country’s colour is a sample of the State Head’s complexion, and the geographical shapes are then ‘casually’ assembled one next to the other, so that the geographical boundaries are no longer recognisable. The process produces a skin coloured camouflage that will disguise citizens in a multi-ethnic society.
A fist edition of Human Camouflage of 150 numbered exemplars has been produced in February 2007. If you are interested in having one of them please write us at info-at-conceptualdevices.com. The T-shirts are numbered and signed the cost will of 30 €. Payment transaction will be via PayPal. Size availability is very limited.
- Human World
- Human World as cover for an India China Institute publication.
- TANTOOO! A Place Where to Read (and Write) Fairy Tales.
- Yökalenteri / Night Calendar (Rêvalités) @ Terra Infirma, ISCP, Brooklyn, NY
- TANTOOO. The Fairy Tale Bean Bag: The Giraffe is Here.
- The Dreaming Wall and Human World in Architectural Design N.6 Nov/Dec 2005.
- I am the Media. You are the Message: Italy up in Smoke, Promote the Italian Constitution.
- The Hypotetycal Revolution. Immagining New Forms of Symbolic Order.
- Human World @ “Modernità Debole e Diffusa. Il Mondo del Progetto all’Inizio del XXI Secolo” by Andrea Branzi