00_ Design should not be based on formal principles – but always on an idea of society.
01_ Designed forms represent possible social orders and a lot of their contradictions.
02_ Design is everything. Anything could be designed. Everyone is a designer.
03_ Design allows social innovations. Often it is not made by designers.
04_ Design has not scale. It could be small and have great impact.
05_ Design is not an innocent practice. Designers are wicked.
06_ Design should engage people and interact with them.
07_ Design is an interdisciplinary applied science.
08_ Design is a fragment of a concrete utopia.
09_ Design produces critical awareness.
10_ Design makes you think.
11_ Design empowers.
- #ADAD. Coffee Break of a Revolution. Somewhere Between a Manifesto and a Santa Letter.
- Urban Narrative: a Manifesto @ squidproject.net
- Re-Use in ADI Design Index 2005.
- We’ve been nominated as one of the five finalists of the CURRY STONE DESIGN PRIZE a New International Design Award for Humanitarian Innovations.
- Re-Use Published on “Design Sostenibile: Oggetti, Sistemi, e Comportamenti.”
- Generic Architecture as Strategic Design for Rooftop Urban Agriculture: Aquaponic Farm in Basel for Urban Farmers.